Our Governors

Dear Parents, Carers and Visitors,

On behalf of the Governing Body, it gives me great pleasure to welcome you to Hendre Infants School.

The school’s Governing Body is responsible for the overall management of the school. Members of the Governing Body are either elected or nominated. The term of office is four years, from the time of appointment.

There are two meetings of the governing body each term, they are held at the school. A meeting for parents is also offered each year so that the Governors can report on the school and answer any questions.

At Hendre Infants, Governors, staff, parents and children work as a team, building on success, in a happy, creative, high attaining environment where everyone feels valued. We are proud of the high standards each of our pupils achieve across the curriculum.

Not only does Hendre Infants School achieve excellent academic standards but it nurtures its pupils so that they mature as responsible, inquisitive and caring individuals. In short, they are educated in the widest possible sense.

We can all take pride in this; there is much to celebrate, but I would particularly like to place on record my grateful thanks to the dedicated Headteacher and staff of the school. They always place the needs of the pupils first and, without fail, go the extra mile. Senior Management, Teachers, Classroom Assistants and Support Staff… thank you all so very much.

Finally, on behalf of the Governors, can I also thank the volunteers and friends of the school, who do so much to enhance the learning experience of the pupils at Hendre Infants School.

Daniel Furtek (Mr)
Chairperson of the Governing Body
Please click the link below to read the Governor reports to parents: